MBBS is required.
Need doctors who have DHA/HAAD License.
Minimum 2 years post fellowship experience.
Clinical expertise in hearing and balance disorders in adults and children.
Arabic speaker advantage.
- Provides acute assessment and treatment for patients requiring ENT Specialist Services.
- Assesses, diagnoses and follow up with the outpatient and patients referred by Consultant Specialists and General Practitioners.
- Prescribes or administers medication, therapy and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury.
- To carry out routine ENT operations.
- Monitoring patients during treatment and / or surgery.
- Undertakes training of medical students, junior medical and other professional staff within the speciality.
- Actively participates in the clinical audits.
- Advises on clinical matters and professional standards of practice to the HOD ENT and /or the Medical Leader, Anaesthesia & Surgical Services as requested.
- Liaises with other medical and non-medical staff at the Hospital, ensuring quality patient treatment.
- Other duties as delegated.