• MBBS, MBBCh, MB, MS, MD, The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, FRCS, MRCS, Maternal-fetal medicine specialization which is an obstetrical subspecialty, or perinatology, that focuses on the medical and surgical management of high-risk pregnancies and surgery on the fetus with the goal of reducing morbidity and mortality.
• Reproductive endocrinology and infertility sub-specialization that focuses on the biological causes and interventional treatment of infertility
• Gynecological oncology which is a gynecologic subspecialty focusing on the medical and surgical treatment of women with cancers of the reproductive organs
• Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery– a gynecologic subspecialty focusing on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of women with urinary incontinence and prolapse of the pelvic organs. Sometimes referred to by laypersons as "female urology"
• Advanced laparoscopic surgery
• Family planning– which is gynecologic subspecialty offering training in contraception and pregnancy termination (abortion)
• Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
• Menopausal and geriatric gynecology
• Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
• The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG).
• The American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Preference will be for those who are trained in Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics(ALSO), a short certification that equips them to better manage emergent OB/GYN situations.
Our Client is UAE’s most prestigious Private Healthcare Service providers and operates 4 JCI accredited specialty Hospitals in the UAE apart over 25 from other facilities across the GCC & Europe. With over 4 decades of specialist healthcare services, the group is in a league of its own with top notch facilities and over 750 serving doctors and physicians offering genuine care with commitment. For their Multi Speciality & Super Speciality hospitals with all specialist departments, our client is looking for Consultant / Specialist Doctors & Physicians in:Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology (Female with Arabic Language Skills)
- Female Candidates only
- Arabic Origin or fluency is a must
- With UAE Healthcare License – HAAD / DHA or MOH or Eligible for exemption.
- Must be able to undertake all Laparoscopic OBG procedures especially Level 3 procedures & Fetal medicine – please refer below for more details.
- Salary & Emoluments are the best offered across UAE and negotiable, designed to attract the best talent from across the world.
- Multiple positions exist within the same Groups hospitals spread across Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai & Sharjah Emirates.
Qualifying and deserving candidates are requested to apply urgently & confidentially with a cover note specifying the below information and enclosing the following documents.
- Word format CV (not pdf)
- Latest clear color photograph (jpg copy)
- UAE Healthcare License copy – Mention license number & expiry date on a cover note.
- Current or Last Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Expected Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Earliest availability to Join