Age 26 - 38
Nationality Preference: Philippines, Lebanon, European
Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or Bachelor of physical therapy
Must be serving similar position in a specialty clinic of repute for a minimum period of 2 years - full time.
Physiotherapy Specialist |02 Positions | Brand New Premium Aesthetics Specialty Polyclinic in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job Profile & Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years of certified experience with a renowned center is required.
- Organizing physical exercise sessions
- Supervising specialist therapies such as hydrotherapy, electrotherapy and aromatherapy
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Collecting statistics and writing reports.
- Applicants must possess excellent English Language skills – working knowledge of Arabic would a huge advantage.
- Transferable Saudi Iqama or possessing Saudi Prometric License would be preferred, though not absolutely necessary.
- Eligible applicants only & who are desirous of serving a premium facility in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may apply.
- Please email your Word Format CV + License Copy + Recent Photo + Current & Expected Package + Earliest Availability to join.
- Must clearly mention on the Email Subject Line the position & the Job Code.
- A professional covering letter explaining your suitability and motivation would be highly appreciated