- all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- EMT-P Course with a duration of less than two years or having an Associate Degree in EMT
- Having ACLS, PALS, PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support)
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience.
- DHA license is required.
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) |15 Positions | JCI Accredited Hospital in Dubai, UAE
Job Profile & Skills Required
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate work with other emergency medical team members and police and fire department personnel
- Perform emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as stomach suction, airway management or heart monitoring, during ambulance ride.
- Administer complex first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in prehospital setting.
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Please email your Word Format CV + License Copy + Recent Photo + Current & Expected Package + Earliest Availability to join.
- Must clearly mention on the Email Subject Line the position & the Job Code.
- A professional covering letter explaining your suitability and motivation would be highly appreciated