NICU RNs perform life-sustaining care. Their duties include administering medications, monitoring vital signs and providing vital nutrients to newborns. Because most premature and sick newborns' lungs are not fully developed, NICU RNs must ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly. These specialized nurses work with upper-level nurses and physicians and assist in treatment plans and examinations. They keep, maintain and update records of the patient's care. In addition to medical care, NICU RNs communicate with and educate parents on day-to-day operations as well as home-care procedures.
Our Client is the first and only JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located at Fujairah, United Arab Emirates to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with 21 outpatient departments, full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties. The state of the art diagnostic facilities comprises of advanced and fully automated laboratory and most modern medical imaging equipment such as Open MRI, 256 Slice CT Scan, Mammography, 4D Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, etc. All departments are manned with highly experienced staffs providing accurate, evidence-based and quality care of International standards.
NICU Registered Nurse - Fujairah – Female Only
- Female Candidates only
- Open to all Nationalities
- With UAE Healthcare License – DHA or MOH license.
- Minimum 3 years speciality experience in a Hospital is a must.
- Salary offered is between AED 5,000 - 6,000
Qualifying and deserving candidates are requested to apply urgently & confidentially with a cover note specifying the below information and enclosing the following documents.
The way forward now
- Word format CV (not pdf)
- Latest clear color photograph (jpg copy)
- UAE Healthcare License copy – Mention license number & expiry date on a cover note.
- Nationality – Please enclose valid Passport copies – minimum 1 year’s validity must.
- Date of Birth / Age as on date of application
- Highest Education Qualification copies (jpg)
- Professional Qualification copy (jpg)
- Current Mobile Number
- Current Land Phone Number
- Skype ID
- Current or Last Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Expected Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Family details (please include all dependents)
- Willingness to relocate (if currently out of UAE)
- Current UAE visa type & status (if any)
- Current UAE visa validity
- Earliest availability to Join
- Step 1: Please apply for the above job as per application process and mention details of your current license and experience as suited for the position.
- Step 2: Register with any one of the three UAE license authorities. Most professionals take between 4-8 weeks to complete all steps, all you need is: a) Possess manageable levels of English Language; b) Average Computer Skills; c) Broadband Internet Connection; d) Follow each instruction carefully and double check before clicking the Next Button; e) Carefully scan and load each document that is asked for as per the specified format; f) Remit exact fees asked by the authorities.
- Step 3: On receipt of your application, we would introduce you to one of our recruiters, who will help you further towards a successful placement.