A Medical Center in Doha, Qatar, specialized in the fields of Dentistry and Dermatology is currently looking for qualified Specialist Doctors.
- Fit dental appliances in patients' mouths in order to alter the position and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth.
- - Prepare diagnostic and treatment records.
- - Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.
- - Study diagnostic records such as medical/dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient's face and teeth, and X-rays in order to develop patient treatment plans.
- - Instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- - Adjust dental appliances periodically in order to produce and maintain normal function.
- - Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical services.
- - Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
- - Diagnose teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.