· Provides dental care for infants, children, and adolescents:
· Treats primary and secondary teeth
· Manages patients with behavioral problems or with special needs
· Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of the patient.
· Provides preventive services through the use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care.
· Follows the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry in treatment planning: proper diagnosis including bite-wings, pulp therapy and stainless steel crowns, space maintainers.