When it comes to post-operative recovery or long-term recuperation, home nursing encompasses a broad range of clinical care services carried out by our home care experts. Our team of licensed Nurses is on hand to provide an extension of healthcare services, in line with those provided by a hospital, in the privacy of your home. We recognize that each of our patients' needs is unique, so we tailor care plan and home care medical plan to suit each individual.
Our Client is one of the UAE’s leading home nursing providers. Part of the Al Tamimi Investments Group, the Home Care facility is registered with and licensed by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), and currently follows the British Best Practice framework.
Home Care Nurse - Dubai – Female Only
- Female Candidates only
- Open to all Nationalities
- With UAE Healthcare License – DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
- Minimum 2 years experience is a must.
- Salary offered is AED 4,500 plus free accommodation and transportation.
- Duty Hours of 48 hours per month 6 days a week with 1 day off.
Qualifying and deserving candidates are requested to apply urgently & confidentially with a cover note specifying the below information and enclosing the following documents.
The way forward now
- Word format CV (not pdf)
- Latest clear color photograph (jpg copy)
- UAE Healthcare License copy – Mention license number & expiry date on a cover note.
- Nationality – Please enclose valid Passport copies – minimum 1 year’s validity must.
- Date of Birth / Age as on date of application
- Highest Education Qualification copies (jpg)
- Professional Qualification copy (jpg)
- Current Mobile Number
- Current Land Phone Number
- Skype ID
- Current or Last Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Expected Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Family details (please include all dependents)
- Willingness to relocate (if currently out of UAE)
- Current UAE visa type & status (if any)
- Current UAE visa validity
- Earliest availability to Join
- Step 1: Please apply for the above job as per application process and mention details of your current license and experience as suited for the position.
- Step 2: Register with any one of the three UAE license authorities. Most professionals take between 4-8 weeks to complete all steps, all you need is: a) Possess manageable levels of English Language; b) Average Computer Skills; c) Broadband Internet Connection; d) Follow each instruction carefully and double check before clicking the Next Button; e) Carefully scan and load each document that is asked for as per the specified format; f) Remit exact fees asked by the authorities.
- Step 3: On receipt of your application, we would introduce you to one of our recruiters, who will help you further towards a successful placement.