Age 23 - 35
Nationality Preference: India, Philippines, Lebanon, European
Must be serving similar position in a specialty clinic of repute for a minimum period of 2 years - full time.
Aroma Therapy Technicians |02 Positions | Brand New Premium Aesthetics Specialty Polyclinic in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job Profile & Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years of certified experience with a renowned Aromatherapy center is required.
- Undertaking patient consultations
- Liaising with GPs & making referrals to specialist and other healthcare practitioners
- Providing advice about diet, exercise, and lifestyle
- Planning and explaining treatment requirements
- Applicants must possess excellent English Language skills – working knowledge of Arabic would a huge advantage.
- Transferable Saudi Iqama or possessing Saudi Prometric License would be preferred, though not absolutely necessary.
- Eligible applicants only & who are desirous of serving a premium facility in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may apply.
- Please email your Word Format CV + License Copy + Recent Photo + Current & Expected Package + Earliest Availability to join.
- Must clearly mention on the Email Subject Line the position & the Job Code.
- A professional covering letter explaining your suitability and motivation would be highly appreciated